In 2021, we are developing in a way that never ever could we imagine in the past 10 years. We could solve thousands of problems everyday which we could only just sit and get depressed 100 years ago. But unfortunately, we still get enough everyday problems. And one of them is dust, the accumulation of tiny particles including of cloth fibers, paper, hair, pet dander, skin cells, dust mites, dirt, and more. This is as crazy as you need to turn on your laptop and find the best air purifiers for dust removal immediately.
UPDATED: We have updated our list of best air purifiers for dust removal on 03/15/2020. In Breathe Quality, we keep updating our posts whenever possible, and this update is the result of a 3-month consecutive experiment in our labs, so we can make sure that you will get the right air purifier for your dust and dust mites problems. Our next update will be set for 3-6 months later, depending on the release of new products from the well-known air purifier brands. However, you don’t need to wait, because the air purifier market will never change so quickly.
Let’s face the fact, why you need such a solution for your dust problems? Mostly because of:
- You (or your family member) have recently suffered or developed symptoms of allergies. Definitely the culprit is your home dust and/or dust mites.
- Do you enjoy your life in a home covered with dust? Almost, dust and dust mites can be found anywhere in your home, the couch, bed or shelves.
- You are fed up of cleaning your home out of the dust everyday, right? I bet someone really hate this chore.
Because you are here, let’s not waste countless hours of searching through any others of websites just to find the top rated air purifiers that fit your specific needs. Because in Breathe Quality:
- We do give honest reviews (both pros and cons) and a base comparison for all the air purifiers so anyone will guarantee to have the wisest choices.
- We do not (and we never) exaggerate one product just to let you click the links and buy that product blindly.
- Air purifiers are for everyone. Believing that, we will give you the best air purifiers from low-range to high-range. To know the exact price of your air purifier, make sure to hit the Check price button.
Dust and dust mites are in fact microscopic. Also, dust includes a diversity of debris, contaminants, and allergens (viruses). To stop these annoying problems, the best air purifier for dust needs to have:
- True HEPA Filter – The most used air filter with powerful filtration process to capture up to 99.97% of as small as 0.3 microns particles. To stay in this list of best air purifiers for dust, an air purifier must have True HEPA filter or better.
- Good CADR (Dust-free) rating for Room coverage – CADR rating tells exactly how fast your air purifier could clean an amount of dust in one specific time. CADR rating is mostly for indicating the fan power of your air purifier.
- Ionizer – Having an ionic filter is a plus, it will help capturing the dust and dust mites easier. However, the air purifier with ionizer feature must comply with the standards set forth by the California Air Resources Board (CARB) for ozone emission concentration limit. So far, if you find an air purifier in a Breathe Quality’s list of best air purifier for dust removal, it must be certified by the CARB.
Keep all these rules above in your mind whenever looking for an air purifier for dust removal in 2021. Not like any other reviewers, we show you the reasons why you should believe in the Breathe Quality’s list. As a matter of fact, we hope nothing but your health.
BASE COMPARISON TABLE OF BEST AIR PURIFIERS FOR DUST REMOVAL AND DUST MITES IN 2021
This Comparison Table of best air purifiers for dust removal and dust mites will help you have a quick overview of our list of Top 10 Best Air Purifiers for Dust and Dust Mites in 2021. The factor for comparison in this table is the filter types of this air purifier (which must have True HEPA filter or an optional Ionic filter). We also give the most concerned factors as CADR for dust and Annual Filter Replacement (True HEPA filter needs to be replaced after 6 months to 1 year).
Always remember to check the reviews in this comparison table. We will share all the knowledge about the pros and cons of each air purifier. To understand more clearly why we use this list of best air purifier for dust removal and dust mites in 2021, you should scroll to our buying guide.
|Image||Name||Filter Types||Dust CADR (cfm)||Annual Filter Replacement||Check Review||Check Price|
|Medify MA-112||True HEPA Filter, Carbon Filter, Ionizer||400||Medify MA-112 Filter||Read More|
|Blueair Classic 605||Particle/SmokeStop filter (HEPA Filter + Carbon Filter)||500||Blueair Classic Filter||Read More|
|AIRMEGA 400||True HEPA Filter, Carbon Filter||340||AIRMEGA Max2 Filter||Read More|
|Blue Pure 121||Particle filter, Carbon Filter||400||Blue Pure 121 Filter||Read More|
|Levoit LV-H134||True HEPA Filter, Carbon Filter||312||Levoit LV-H134-RF Filter||Read More|
|Sharp FPA80UW||True HEPA Filter, Carbon Filter, Plasmacluster||303||Sharp Filter||Read More|
|Honeywell HPA300||True HEPA Filter, Carbon Filter||320||Honeywell HRF-R3 Filter||Read More|
|Rabbit Air MinusA2||True HEPA Filter, Ionizer, Carbon Filter||200||Rabbit Air Filter||Read More|
|Coway AP-1512HH||True HEPA Filter, Ionizer, Carbon Filter||246||Coway AP-1512HH Filter||Read More|
|Medify MA-40||True HEPA Filter, Carbon Filter||186||Medify MA-40 Filter||Read More|
Best Air Purifiers for Dust Removal and Dust Mites in 2021 – CADR > 400
1) Medify MA-112 – The #1 Air Purifier for Dust and Dust Mites in 2021Previously in our list: IQAir HealthPro Plus.
You are looking for a high CADR best air purifier for dust removal and dust mites, right? That means you are demanding a high quality air filtration process with a top-notch fan power, and these perfect things can only be found from a high-range premium air purifier. As clear as a bright sky, Medify MA-112 is the best air purifier for dust removal we could mention.
This air purifier offers an impressive air filtration system, and the internal core fan power is marketed as the highest CADR rated. Let’s double check:
- Air filtration process – Medify MA-112 will have a powerful pre-filter and H13 Medical-grade True HEPA filter to combat with your dust and dust mite problems.
- High CADR for Dust – 400 cfm.
If you have enough research for air filter types, you may know that True HEPA filter is the highest standard of HEPA filtration to be in an air purifier. H13 is the medical grade for the True HEPA filter, to guarantee the air purifier will clean 99.97% of all airborne particles as small as 0.3 microns. Since the size of the smallest dust is around 1 micron, the Medify MA-112 can easily remove every dust and dust mites problem.
And how could we not mention the powerful fan power of this Medify MA-112. You will have a perfect CADR of 400 cfm rated for dust and dust mites. Also, with 4X ACH, this air purifier can clean the dust in an area of 750 square feet. This could be the ultimate investment for your dust and dust mite problems. Such performance just costs 40% less than the IQAir HealthPro Plus. Great, right?
The Medify MA-112 even has an integrated Smart Sensor, so it can adjust the fan power accordingly to the environment’s need. This is a necessary feature, but isn’t available in our last champion from IQAir. That’s why we all agree that the Medify MA-112 is the best air purifier for dust removal in 2021.
Here is the pros/cons of Medify MA-112:
- Top-notch performance with H13 True HEPA filter
- Very high CADR rating: 400 cfm
- Top-end design
- Lifetime Warranty
- Comes with Filter Club subscription
- High annual filter cost
Review: Medify MA-112 Review.
Related post: Best air purifier 2021.
2) Blueair Classic 605 – The High-end Machine with AlexaPreviously in our list: Blueair Classic 605.
It’s hard to know where to start with the Blueair Classic 605, because Blueair has really gone to town here, from the unmatched fan power to the exclusive Blueair HEPASilent filter technology. It’s the priciest of the Classic family from this brand, and it shows.
If you are finding the best air purifier for dust removal in 2021, you can’t skip this powerful high-end Blueair Classic 605. A well-built machine made by Blueair, this air purifier is the best line of defense you can have against dust and dust mites.
- Air filtration process – Blueair Classic 605 uses a powerful Particle filter, which is in fact a combination of both True HEPA filter and electrostatic filter to maximize the efficiency.
- High CADR for Dust – 500 cfm.
With just only one type of filter, it is really simple to purchase and/or install the filter replacement. The top-notch HEPASilent technology of Blueair Classic 605 can have an awesome removal of 99.97% of dust particles down to 0.1 microns. You hate dust and dust mites? They hardly can escape the air filtration system of a Blueair air purifier.
Don’t forget the hefty fan power of Blueair Classic 605 here either, ensuring the air purifier will be able to run even in extra large rooms with proficient results. No ordinary word could describe how powerful a fan with high CADR rating of 500 cfm for Dust, and the Blueair Classic 605 can cover up to 775 square feet. Also, with a high ACH rating of 5X, even though you plan to run this air purifier within a room of up to 1000 square feet, we bet that it will still work better than any other devices.
The Blueair Classic 605 is featured as a high-end machine, because it can be controlled via a smartphone app and/or voice commands from Alexa. That’s why the Blueair Classic 605 is approved by Today’s Parent magazine, for being a great option for any family.
However, the Blueair Classic 605 doesn’t have an integrated Smart Sensor, and you need to pay a bit more for the Blueair Aware Indoor Air Quality Monitor, to track airborne particles with data sent directly to your smartphone in real time.
Here is the pros/cons of Blueair Classic 605:
- Top-notch performance rating with HEPASilent technology
- Well-built with highest quality materials
- Fantastic Fan Power with High CADR for Dust: 500 cfm
- High-end features
- 5-year warranty
- No Auto Mode
- High filter replacement cost
Review: Blueair Classic 605 Review.
Related post: Best large room air purifiers.
Best Air Purifiers for Dust Removal and Dust Mites in 2021 – CADR > 300
3) AIRMEGA 400 – The best air purifier for out-and-out valuePreviously in our list: Austin Air HealthMate Plus.
Glitzier, flashier and far more cheaper than the previous Austin Air HealthMate Plus, the AIRMEGA 400 sits at the top of Coway’s current AIRMEGA lineup, along with its Wi-Fi Enabled AIRMEGA 400S sibling. As the flagship of the No.1 air purifier company in South Korea could offer, the AIRMEGA 400 is one of the best air purifiers for dust removal you could get at the moment.
- Air filtration process – AIRMEGA 400 will have a powerful washable pre-filter and a thick True HEPA filter to deal with your dust and dust mite problems.
- High CADR for Dust – 340 cfm.
The AIRMEGA 400 device builds on the experience of the air purifier company that’s even stronger than Samsung in the domestic market, to add even more in the way of functionality and features. It has a pre-filter to help trap the large dust and dust mites, and most importantly, the pre-filter is washable so it lasts permanently.
The True HEPA filter of AIRMEGA 400 not only removes 99.97% of all airborne particles ≥ 0.3 microns, which covers most types of dust and dust mites, it also reduces 99% of Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs), thanks to the combination with Activated Carbon filter. All the internal specs are remarkably premium considering its super low annual filter replacement cost, compared with the Medify MA-112 and Blueair Classic 605.
You really don’t have to worry about the performance of the AIRMEGA 400, thanks to the high CADR rating of 340 cfm for Dust-free, qualified by the Association of Home Appliance Manufacturers (AHAM). It is recommended to clean a room of up to 1560 square feet on 2X ACH rating, and 780 square feet based on 4X ACH rating.
The reason we choose the AIRMEGA 400 over the previous holder of best air purifier for dust removal is this air purifier’s handy Smart Sensor, allowing it to track the current air quality and adjust the fan speed accordingly.
Here is the pros/cons of AIRMEGA 400:
- Undeniable performance rating
- Highest quality materials and sleek design
- Amazing Fan Power with High CADR for Dust: 340 cfm
- A lot of Smart features
- Has only 3-year warranty
Review: AIRMEGA 400 Review.
Related post: Best air purifier for baby.
4) Blue Pure 121 – A pure air purifier for dust removal purposePreviously in our list: Airpura R600.
Some air purifiers are designed to be minimalism and simple to use, and the Blue Pure 121 is one of them. This air purifier is the perfect alternative to any high-range air purifiers that are $300 more expensive, for example the previous holder in the list of best air purifiers for dust removal and dust mites.
- Air filtration process – Blue Pure 121 has a fabric pre-filter to catch any kinds of particles before entering an exclusive Particle filter to guarantee the capture of every dust and dust mite.
- High CADR for Dust – 400 cfm.
Blue Pure 121 is comfortably one of the best phones you can buy for a mid-range budget, there’s much to like about it on all fronts. First, the best air purifier of Blue family features the high-end HEPASilent technology of Blueair, so it can remove 99.97% of all particles down to 0.1 microns. The air filter comes with a large surface area and less dense filter media, so it has higher capacity and longer filter’s lifetime.
Speaking of the powerful fan, we can not ignore the high CADR rating of 400 cfm for Dust-free. It can match any Austin Air or Airpura air purifiers with around $200 – $300 more expensive price tag than the Blue Pure 121.
Though powerful, Blue Pure 121 is a typical classic air purifier with only one button to operate the device. If you are looking for any kinds of smart features like Smart Sensor, you would be disappointed.
Here is the pros/cons of Blue Pure 121:
- Top-class performance
- High-quality air filter, 100% recyclable
- Fantastic Fan Power with High CADR for Dust: 400 cfm
- 360° air intake
- 5-year warranty
- Lacks of Smart features
Review: Blue Pure 121 Review.
Related post: Best air purifiers for allergies.
5) Levoit LV-H134 – A solid, affordable air purifier with high performancePreviously in our list: Whirlpool WPPRO2000.
The Levoit LV-H134 is easily a solid, affordable alternative to the previous Blue Pure 121 air purifier. With its absolutely stunning performance, the Levoit LV-H134 in undeniably one of the best air purifiers for dust removal at the moment
- Air filtration process – Levoit LV-H134 also has one pre-filter and one True HEPA filter to remove dust and dust mites.
- High CADR for Dust – 312 cfm.
It’s a mark of how good Levoit air purifiers have become, Levoit LV-H134 benefits from improvements made to the True HEPA filter that can compare with any of mid-range devices. It can capture 99.97% of dust particles as small as 0.3 microns, also with other kinds of contaminants.
Levoit LV-H134 makes use of a very prominent fan power, which is developed since the Levoit LV-H133 – the previous holder in best air purifiers for dust removal and dust mites list . With a high CADR rating of 312 cfm for Dust, this air purifier can easily cover a room of 712 square feet.
The highlight of the Levoit LV-H134 is the high-end laser sensor, to provide quicker and more accurate result of current indoor air quality index, within only 30 seconds. Moreover, the air purifier has wheels tucked under, so you can move it from room to room easily. Do you like such convenience?
Here is the pros/cons of Levoit LV-H134:
- Solid performance
- Sleek and convenient design
- High Fan Power with High CADR for Dust: 312 cfm
- Smart Features like Smart Sensor
- Very quiet
- Only 2-year warranty
Review: Levoit LV-H134 Review.
Related post: Best air purifiers for smoke.
6) Sharp FP-A80UW – Unique technology from Japanese brandPreviously in our list: Sharp FP-A80UW.
As one giant in the electronics industry of Japan, Sharp is really famous within Asian and African regions. We may not have heard much from this brand about air purifiers, but indeed, their products are among the best you could get in the mid-range segment. Let’s see if the latest candidate of Sharp – Sharp FP-A80UW can shape your decision or not.
- Air filtration process – A great True HEPA filter combines with the unique Plasmacluster technology.
- High CADR for Dust – 303 cfm.
Containing one of the best True HEPA filters in the world, Sharp FP-A80UW is a real deal to any types of dust and dust mites, especially when combining with its exclusive Plasmacluster technology. Unlike common ionizer, this technology won’t irritate asthma due to the different approach to use ions. In addition, we will be happy with the lifetime of Sharp FP-A80UW’s True HEPA filter, because it can last up to 2 years without any filter replacement.
Staying in the mid-range segment, Sharp FP-A80UW still gets an impressive CADR rating of 303 cfm for Dust-free. If you are going to use this air purifier, keep in mind that it suits a room of up to 454 square feet the best.
Just like any other high-end air purifiers, Sharp FP-A80UW provides many smart features like a Smart Sensor, a Timer and LED filter replacement indicator. Moreover, the Library Quiet technology works great and this air purifier runs as quietly as possible. For the best air purifier for dust in mid-range budget, you should not forget Sharp FP-A80UW.
Here is the pros/cons of Sharp FP-A80UW:
- Best performance rating with Innovative and great air filtration process
- High Fan Power with High CADR for Dust: 303 cfm
- Has Smart features like Smart Sensor
- Library Quiet technology works perfectly
- Only 1-year warranty
Review: Sharp FP-A80UW Review.
Related post: Best air purifiers for mold.
7) Honeywell HPA300 – Best Fan power for the pricePreviously in our list: Honeywell HPA300.
If you are scrolling to this section, you may give up all 4 high-range air purifiers for dust removal above. It is true that in order to be effective in cleaning dust, an air purifier needs the highest quality set of filters and a powerful fan to cover a large area. However, in the low-range segment, there are few but actual air purifiers with high CADR rating and powerful air filtration. As one of the top Fortune-100 companies, Honeywell is a trustworthy name in any fields they have entered. Their Honeywell HPA300 is also one of the best air purifiers for the price in 2021.
- Air filtration process – Honeywell HPA300 has only one pre-filter and one of the best True HEPA filters in real-world to deal with dust and dust mites.
- High CADR for Dust – 320 cfm.
For the performance rating, this Honeywell HPA300 has only 2 real opponents to compare with, choosing in a hundreds of low-range air purifiers. And the fact that no one can deny, Honeywell HPA300 can do great jobs with only their True HEPA filter, instead of mixing with some kinds of ionizer or electrostatic filter media. Simple, but perfect.
And just don’t mess with the fan power of Honeywell HPA300, it can effectively cover a room of 460 square feet with an impressive high CADR rating for Dust-free of 320 cfm. Also, this fan can run as high as 5X ACH to serve you well.
As a result of high fan power and high quality filters, Honeywell HPA300 will trade off with the smart features, especially handy Smart Sensor that we always wanted for our air purifier. But, what can we expect from a $200 air purifier?
Here is the pros/cons of Honeywell HPA300:
- High performance rating True HEPA Filter
- High Fan Power with High CADR for Dust: 320 cfm
- 5-year warranty
- Lacks of Smart Features
- Quite noisy
Review: Honeywell HPA300 Review.
Related post: Best air purifiers for pets.
Best Air Purifiers for Dust Removal and Dust Mites in 2021 – CADR = 200
8) Rabbit Air MinusA2 – Best Performance but Low fan powerPreviously in our list: Rabbit Air MinusA2.
One again, we will have Rabbit Air MinusA2 to stand in Breathe Quality’s list – one of the best air purifiers for dust removal. If for both the performance and the value, we will automatically put this air purifier #1 in every list. However, a low fan power is a definite set back for Rabbit Air MinusA2. Still, you will be satisfied with the unrivaled performance.
- Air filtration process – Rabbit Air MinusA2 portraits an unique 6-layer air filtration process with True HEPA filter and Ionizer.
- High CADR for Dust – Only 193 cfm.
We are looking at the masterpiece of 2021 air purifier, Rabbit Air MinusA2. This air purifier doesn’t just contain 3 or 4 filters like the normal device. Indeed, you will expect no less than 6 layers of filtration in Rabbit Air MinusA2. The bottom line is the superb performance rating, with double pre-filtration, a customizable filter, one powerful True HEPA filter and even an add-on ionizer. For dust and dust mites removal, there is no way you could ignore Rabbit Air MinusA2.
Also, Rabbit Air uses only the highest quality material and advanced technology to build their True HEPA filter. That’s why you can run Rabbit Air MinusA2 for 2-3 years without any filter replacement.
However, this air purifier is not perfect. To trade off with a high technology and silent fan design, Rabbit Air needs to sacrifice the fan power. That’s why the low CADR of 193 cfm for Dust is nowhere near the room coverage of 815 square feet.
In conclusion, Rabbit Air MinusA2 is still a great high-end air purifier. You will benefit a lot from this air purifier’s Smart Sensor and Wi-Fi capability. With its perfect performance and value, in Breathe Quality we give this Rabbit Air MinusA2 the title of Best Air Purifier in 2021.
Here is the pros/cons of Rabbit Air MinusA2:
- Remarkable performance rating with top-class air filtration process
- Well-built with highest quality materials
- Impressive design and art
- Ultra quiet
- Smart features like Smart Sensor and Wi-Fi capability
- 5-year warranty
- Low Fan Power with Low CADR for Dust: 193 cfm
Review: Rabbit Air MinusA2 Review.
9) Coway AP-1512HH – Best bang for the buckPreviously in our list: Coway AP-1512HH.
As the proud child of the Korean #1 brand for air purifier in last year – Coway, let’s see whether Coway AP-1512HH is a good option for the best air purifier for dust removal and dust mites.
- Air filtration process – Coway AP-1512HH makes use of a multiple-layer air filtration process with a pre-filter, a True HEPA filter and an ionizer.
- High CADR for Dust – 246 cfm.
Coway AP-1512HH is one of the few air purifiers that could match the performance rating of the powerful Honeywell HPA300. With a 4-stage air filtration process including a True HEPA filter and ionizer, it is simple for Coway AP-1512HH to reduce 99.97% down to 0.3 microns particles like dust and dust mites.
For the fan power, with the same price tag, Coway AP-1512HH loses a little compared with Honeywell HPA300. Its CADR of Dust is only 246 cfm and the room coverage is 360 square feet.
However, the bright side is Coway AP-1512HH has a lot of smart features like Smart Sensor and especially Eco Mode. Combining these two modes, Coway AP-1512HH is one of the most energy-saving air purifiers (if not want to say the best).
Here is the pros/cons of Coway AP-1512HH:
- Amazing performance rating with True HEPA filter and Ionizer
- Good Fan Power with Medium CADR for Dust: 246 cfm
- Has Smart features like Smart Sensor and Eco Mode
- Best energy-saving air purifier
- 3-year warranty
- The top light can’t be turned off
Review: Coway AP-1512HH Review.
Related post: Best air purifiers for bedroom.
10) Medify MA-40 – A lot of air purifier for under $300Previously in our list: Whirlpool WPPRO2000.
Medify Air may have just announced their best Medify MA-112, but you will be very happy with the Medify MA-40 if you want an air purifier with a great air filtration system and decent fan power, and aren’t as concerned about such extra-large room coverage.
- Air filtration process – Medify MA-40 has a pre-filter and a H13 True HEPA filter to combat with dust and dust mites. It also has an optional ionizer to increase the efficiency.
- High CADR for Dust – 186 cfm.
Medify MA-40 aims to offer the Medify MA-112’s amazing performance at a much lower price and a mid-range air purifier with such capability is an appealing prospect. Medify Air has ported exactly the high-quality H13 True HEPA filter, which is capable of trapping any dust or dust mite particles as small as 0.1 microns.
When we tested this air purifier, we had many doubts that Medify MA-40 will have a good fan power. But in fact, this air purifier runs a much better fan from the previous models of the brand, with a CADR rating of Dust-free at 186 cfm. This air purifier is AHAM rated, so you can trust its high fan power.
As a huge upgrade from the cheaper Medify MA-25, this Medify MA-40 also features Smart Sensor, a necessary mode to make the user’s life much easier.
Here is the pros/cons of Medify MA-40:
- Great performance rating
- Improved Fan Power with Medium CADR for Dust: 186 cfm
- Has Smart features like Smart Sensor
- Lifetime Warranty
- Comes with Filter Club subscription
- Annual filter cost is high
- Quite noisy on highest speed
Review: Medify MA-40 Review.
What is Dust? What are Dust Mites?
Dust is not strange to anyone. In real-world situations, dust is one of the most annoying things to deal with. Although it will often look like uniform grey dirt or dead skin cells when it settles on surfaces, dust actually contains a wide range of particles and elements shed from a surprising number of sources.
- Soil that is tracked into the home
- Particulate matter from outside air
- Organic material
Dust mites are microscopic creatures. They are related to the spider. They flourish in warm, humid weather and are commonly found across the world. Dust mites feed on human and animal dead skin cells.
To know why you need an air purifier to get rid of dust and dust mites, you can check our below articles:
Terminology and Definition for best air purifiers for dust removal and dust mites in 2021
For the complete 2021 buying guide, you can read here.
Pre-filter – An essential feature of air purifiers that use a HEPA style filter. The pre-filter captures large dust and pet dander to help prolong the lifetime of the main filter. Most pre-filters are washable and reusable and last a lifetime.
True HEPA Filter – This is the highest standard air filter you can get for a best air purifier. In order to carry this label, the filter must meet strict regulations set by the United States Department of Energy (DOE) and capture at least 99.97% of particles as small as 0.3 microns. A true HEPA filter needs to be replaced after 6 months to 1 year, and you should use a suitable replacement for your air purifiers.
Ionic Filter (or Ionizer) – This filter emits negative ions to charge small particles like dust, pollen and bacteria and collect them into a plate.
Plasmacluster technology – A technology from Sharp, which is unlike the normal ionizer. These ions not only just attract contaminants to make a bigger form, but these ions can also extract the protein components of mold spores and viruses.
ACH – Stands for “Air Changes Per Hour”, tells you how many times the device can exchange the air within a room with clean, fresh air every hour.
CADR – Stands for “Clean Air Delivery Rate”, tells exactly how well an air purifier can clean the air within a particular size room.
And last but not least, you need to pick up your right air purifier for dust and dust mites. Thank you for reading!