Well, I must admit this isn’t the first time someone ask us these questions.
When there is a significant increase in air purifier demands, we will help you clear the question of “Do I need an air purifier” and give you instruction if you need it or not.
We will also tell you everything to decide if an air purifier is worth your money or not.
Note: If you need answer for common question of air purifier, please read our air purifier FAQs.
Do air purifiers really work?
To know the reason why you need an air purifier, you should first know whether these air purifiers really work or not. It is important to know if something worth your money, right?
First, we should know that the air pollution is a crisis today. No matter where you live, from India to China, or even in U.S, the air pollution reached a red alert.
And according to the US Environment Protection Agency (EPA), your indoor air quality is up to 5 times more polluted than the outdoor air. In some cases, the pollution can be 100 times greater. I know, it is shocking. A typical US resident spend about 90% of his/her time at home, and is easily exposed to these contaminants.
So, what is the solution for this pollution? Of course, it is time to have an air purifier.
An air purifier works as a filtration to all pollutant particles in your home air, eventually improve your air quality. We will find these 4 common air filter types in the air purifiers currently being sold in the market. These air filters, though each works different from others, can destroy or trap the pollutant particles like dust, dust mites, pollen, mold, viruses and bacteria inside the air purifier. This filtration process only leave fresh air back to your home environment.
Regardless of the type of air purifier you buy, they will help cleanse the air around you. Without the harmful particles from the air, you won’t breathe polluted air anymore. The less bad things you inhale, the healthier you are.
Also, if you are wondering “Are air purifiers worth it?” or “Are air purifier a waste of money?”, you have an answer. Apparently, air purifiers are worth to buy, and they are not a waste of money if you want to invest for your health.
Now, let’s roll on to next question.
Do I need an air purifier?
If you want to know “Do I need an air purifier?”, then why you need an air purifier. The most reasons to need an air purifier are:
- You, or your family member, have serious allergies. As we stated clearly in this article, allergy is common and threatening as well. Without a way to avoid these allergens, you will suffer badly from allergies.
- You, or your family member, have symptoms of asthma attack. Many people ignore the danger of asthma. Most importantly, you could even die from a serious asthma attack.
- You have some serious problems with your pets, because you hate the pet hair or pet odors. It probably one of the most reasons to have an air purifier, because according to National Pet Owners Survey conducted by the American Pet Products Association (APPA), 68% of US households own a pet.
- You, or one of your family member, is a smoker. Second-hand smoke is one of the top reasons of lung cancer. Admit it, no one wants this.
If you need to stay away from these troubles, the best solution is buying an air purifier. This device will help you capture the most toxic particles in the air, and therefore make your life healthier.
List of best air purifiers in 2018
- 1, Best Air Purifiers list (12/2018 version)
- 2, Best Air Purifiers for Allergies and Asthma
- 3, Best Air Purifiers for Bedroom
- 4, Best Air Purifiers for Smoke
- 5, Best Air Purifiers for Dust
- 6, Best Air Purifiers for Mold
- 7, Best Large Room Air Purifiers
- 8, Best Air Purifiers for Pet Owners
- 9, Best Air Purifiers for Office
In Breathe Quality, we give you the best air purifiers you could get, from the low cost option to the medical-grade air purifiers. To help everyone improve their lives, we give the most honest review so you can choose a good air purifier without hesitation.
Rating Breathe Quality
- Average ratings for this post